Part of your application process focuses on providing verification reports. We use RenterVibeTM. They area trusted third-party vendor.
Information you need to know.
- If your application is grouped, every adult 18 years or older must complete an individual profile.
- We may ask for any, or all, of the following:
- We ask for 2 years of rental history.
- We ask for 2 most recent months of bank statements and 2 most recent pay
stubs for each account and job that you have.
- A verified income report that spans anywhere from 3 to 12+ months.
- Please note: all bank statements, pay stubs, and other income verification documents
must be uploaded during one log-in session. You will not be able to add additional
documents later. Be certain to upload all documents during your initial login session.
- Please use the link below to get to the site and create your account.
- After creating your account, look for an email to verify your email address. Click the link in the email, then log back into your new account.
- In addition to your login credentials, use the Property Manager’s Code below
Property Manager’s Code: JTSPM.
- Follow the steps on your dashboard to get started.
- Getting rental history reports completed is a time-sensitive process. We highly recommend you call your past landlords for the following: a) Make sure the email address you will be entering for them is the address they wish to receive rental history requests. b) Let them know to be looking for an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Renter Verification Request.
- Complete the “Final Step” by signing your consent and clicking “Submit.”
Once you have submitted the required information, you will receive a confirmation email from RenterVibeTM that your reports are being processed.
We look forward to continuing your application process.